Knotel’s designers have a unique understanding of design systems and their role in product design and user experience.
The Product Designer will create visually stunning user interfaces within an evolving system. Along with solving an internal or external problem, her main objective is to enhance the user’s experience and digital interactions with Knotel. She must have a strong understanding of user experience, prototyping, color theory, typography, and UI design...
Knotel’s Design team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Product Designer will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
Portfolio required to apply.
What You’ll Do
- Design visually stunning product interfaces
- Create user flows, wireframes, visual design systems, and prototypes
- Collaborate with the team on product concepts and user journeys
- Research new technologies within the UI/UX design realm
- Conduct user tests to iterate on existing designs
Who You Are
You already know you thrive in a startup or agency s and you want to take your design experience to the next level at a fast-growing and mission driven company. You love making beautiful things, but you are equally excited about developing and rolling out scalable systems.
- Minimum 2-4 years in product design and/or visual design experience
- Firm knowledge of: Sketch; Adobe Illustrator, FramerX, Principle, InDesign, Photoshop, InVision, or other design software; Presentation software such as PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Strong visual design technique with lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Natural curiosity in the evolution of industry practices, tools, and resources.
- Have shipped product
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.