User Experience Researcher
JPMorgan Chase Bank
You'll enjoy a fast paced dynamic where you can help drive valuable change by executing custom research plans. The research specialist must have the ability to work autonomously and deliver high quality insights and strategic recommendations based off research findings. The ideal candidate should also be able to educate leadership on best practices in research and adhere to standards of excellence.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Five years of User Research experience
* Willingness to jump in and run all aspects of research projects, including but not limited to: methodology plans, sampling plans, user experience research, survey design, qualitative moderator guide design, data synthesis and analysis
* Previous experience of developing and conducting usability testing sessions. User-centric approach that involves rapid testing and iteration
* Working closely with designers and developers to turn user data into actionable product/service requirements that feed into prototype development, and influence product direction
* Familiarity with Qualtrics and/or willingness to learn programming, dashboarding and other Qualtrics insights tools
* Experience with a variety of generative and evaluative research methods
* Ability to derive insights from research projects and recommend research based strategic improvements to leadership
* Ability to suggest and influence sound research plans as well as explain and defend the use for various methodologies
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities on concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
* Ability to be a UX advocate and experience communicating with diverse stakeholders
To be considered for this position, you must have a portfolio available for review.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans