Who we are
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the boutique fitness industry. We are doubling in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 30 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to taking group fitness to the next level.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners become more successful. We provide custom-branded mobile apps and integrations that make our customers’ businesses more recognisable and strive to offer best in class member experience.
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much grit it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
What we need
We are looking for a talented, passionate and curious Product Designer to join our cross-functional Product Team. You'll be helping design our powerful software solutions - web applications and native mobile apps – to help fitness entrepreneurs succeed. We want someone who is excited and passionate about joining our journey, someone with excellent knowledge of UX and UI design who's always keen to learn more. We want you to care deeply about understanding what our customers really need and be passionate about solving problems for people.
What you'll be doing
- Turning complex problems into simple, engaging and accessible solutions across web and mobile platforms.
- You'll use industry-standard tools for your UX UI design work - Sketch, inVision, Abstract.
- You'll rely on qualitative and quantitative data to solve our customers' problems and develop world-class user experiences.
- You'll work alongside designers, engineers, product managers and marketers and be present at every stage of the design and build process, advocating for the best possible customer experience. At Glofox, design is a team sport.
- You’ll balance competing priorities and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You'll prototype and present your solutions to the team and collect feedback through testing.
- As a result, you and your team's work will help gym and fitness entrepreneurs succeed and make millions of people around the work fitter and healthier
What skills you'll need
- You have experience working in a digital agency setting or as a designer on a fast-paced product team, involved in multiple projects at a time.
- You have worked on digital products and mobile app design experience – not only websites – and you have a portfolio that shows it.
- You're customer-centric - you always design what's best for the people using your product.
- You balance creative and analytical thinking and have a keen interest in the entire design process, from initial UX research and concept to iterating on the fine details.
- You have a keen interest in design systems and prototyping.
- You take feedback well and iterate on your designs.
What you'll get
- The chance to work at a hyper-growth venture-backed startup in an exciting industry
- The opportunity to feel true purpose in your efforts by powering fitness entrepreneurs, making them successful and enabling them to improve the health of people on a global stage
- Autonomy to make what you will; a team, a product or even just a way of doing things
- Competitive compensation with share options
- We use Apple MacBooks, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to get work done
- Taxsaver tickets and BikeToWork scheme
- Free monthly Gym and fitness studio usage
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screencasts
- We embrace flexible, remote work and have a distributed team across multiple countries