Who We Are
Bridgekin is a high-impact company that is changing the way people connect with each-other and the opportunities within their network. We have a world class team, very strong market traction and are growing quickly in all facets. We’re looking for amazing people who share our passion to join us on this adventure.
We’re a culture first organization with core values focused on impact, integrity, honesty, communication and growth. We focus on results and always provide value to our users and each-other. We exist in a place where the positive impact we create runs parallel to our tremendous business success. We are constantly learning and growing into the best versions of ourselves both personally and in our business. We’re genuine, mindful and operate without an ego, always choosing to stand on the shoulders of giants and surround ourselves with the most talented people in the world. We’re passionate about our mission; both the impact and business it will continue to create.
Why You Should Apply
You will have the opportunity to work alongside people who will inspire you, while building a product that creates tremendous impact and business opportunity in the world. You’ll be challenged, learn and grow through your work and the work of your peers. You’ll get in on the ground floor and play a large role in the growth and success of the company. If at this point your intuition is getting you excited, we have a feeling you’ll love working here.
This person will have experience developing beautiful yet effective products and cares about building a product that makes an impact in the world.
- Report directly to the CEO
- Create visually beautiful interfaces with a focus on simplicity and effectiveness
- Drive projects from idea stage all the way through implementation, owning project management and QA
- Prototype user flows, interactions and animations
- Work closely with product team to ensure a beautiful and seamless product
- Interface with customers to understand user needs to inform product direction and feature buildout
- Lead with a strong work ethic focusing on results and a philosophy around transparency, team work, and employee empowerment
- Exemplify Bridgekin's mission and values
- You have a strong, diverse portfolio of design work
- You think at a high level about product strategy and vision, while being able to execute and recognize how your work impacts the product as a whole
- You embrace and iterate on our design process and welcome design feedback to deliver the best product
- You understand the technical limitations of your decisions and are able to communicate your design to the broader team
- You take complexity and are able to distill it down to a simple and beautiful product
- You're a master of design tools and prototype tools such as Sketch, XD, Illustrator, Invision studio, zeplin etc.
- You have strong core values and care about being a part of a company that makes a big impact and has a tremendous culture
- Web design
- Interfacing with customers
- Running user studies
- SEO, analytics, etc.
- Project management tools like Jira, Pivotal, Zenhub, Gantt charts, etc.
- Team leadership