Senior UX Designer
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
We’re always looking for great people.
Someone who wants to use digital to make the analog world better. Someone without an ego. Who isn’t afraid to speak up if the CEO is wrong. Someone with endless curiosity and passion in everything from their work to their lunch choice.
Today, we’re looking for a Senior Experience Designer, (Product/UX).
Someone who knows a product is more about how it works than how it looks. Someone who sets the standard by creating it, not simply calling for it. Whose methodology emphasizes intense collaboration, early prototyping & testing, and lots and lots of iterations. Someone with the curiosity of a scientist and the passion of an artist, who never tires of
pushing the work beyond what’s expected in order to build experiences people want to use and revisit.
Is this you? If so, you’re an innovative experience designer, a strategic thinker, a team player all rolled into one. The Experience Design team is at the heart of AnalogFolk’s products & services offering. We help clients create valuable ecosystems of digital experiences that are driven by creativity, enabled by technology and connected by data.
A few specific details.
- 5+ years in a UX role, with experience of leading experience design on a number of accounts.
- A history and portfolio of incredibly well-made experiences, task flows, wireframes, competitor benchmarking, customer journey maps.
- Is familiar with current product design processes and can drive innovation through design thinking and sustainable design philosophies.
- Advanced level of user interface design tools and prototyping platforms (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin).
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with presenting ideas
back to clients and multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to develop business truths and user behaviors into an exceptional product.
- Comfortable with working to deadlines across multiple projects.
- Self motivated to develop new skills and processes.
- Collaborates across visual design, project management, technology, and strategy disciplines.
How We Work:
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we set up your home working environment like you are in the office and make sure you get the AF experience from day one, but from your home. Working remotely means we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our global targets are 50% females and 25% POC in our leadership team across the agency by 2023.