Why do we need you?
Huuuge Games is looking for a sharp UX/UI designer to join our ever expanding team for our leading product.
In this role, you will impact the overall user experience of our products, visual design concepts and game user interface across digital products and platforms.
As part of a great team you will receive everything you can dream of from super friendly and creative co-workers & a strong focus on your development, to projects that will inspire the Whole Gaming Industry.
Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
In this role you will:
- Conceptualize, present and execute your ideas from A to Z.
- Create an intuitive user flow based on product requirements.
- Find creative solutions to precisely communicate information display.
- Be a proactive design lead who inspires through vision, methodological work, research practices, and standing up for design quality
- Carry out user research to obtain user insights to better inform business and design decisions
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment quick decision making within tight schedules
- Solid, proven 3 years User Experience and Interface design
- Previous experience in creating casual and/or mobile games
- Strong design, color, composition and conceptual ideation abilities
- Deep understanding of typography
- Understanding the limitations of information display and interactivity of today's mobile devices
- Ability to create interface prototypes
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation – a strong plus
- Experience with research-driven processes and working with complex design systems
- Excellent English skills
Surprise us with:
- Passion for the game dev industry
- Experience in communicating with programmers
- Experience in Agile environment, Scrum methodology and Jira
*please attach a portfolio to your CV