Zeguro is an early-stage, rapidly growing company backed by investors like Mosaik, Munich Re, Social Capital, and Plug & Play. We are tackling the massive cyber insurance market, developing easy to use and modern software for an industry that still relies on static and outdated processes. We bring security, efficiency, and delight to the most critical segment of the economy—small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
In 2017, 61% of SMEs had a cyber attack, and they just do not know how to secure themselves. Zeguro is the only holistic solution that protects these businesses, by being their automated virtual cybersecurity officer.
As a Product Designer at a fast-growing early-stage company, you will contribute to multiple high-visibility projects, including direct influence over the product. Design and ease of use is paramount to our core value proposition, and you will have tremendous impact on this effort.
Anything we do starts with the customer—our sole purpose is to delight them while keeping them secure. As a Product Designer, you will:
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams to define problems & goals, personas, craft wireframes, design Information Architecture, and prototype interactions that lead to a seamless experience.
- Be the voice of our customers by understanding their behavior and needs.
- Translate the product vision into wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes.
- Use data to help drive product design.
- Execute in a fast-pace environment with ambiguity.
You have a passion for technology and design with 3-5 years of experience as a product designer on a super-focused team. You can think in terms of the big picture, but also get your hands dirty with whatever it takes to ship products and features successfully. You are well versed with design thinking and a customer centric approach to building, experimenting, and iterating on user experience.
Zeguro’s culture is one that strongly values diversity and drive. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to make smart decisions. This means we value independent work as well as collaboration. We provide excellent benefits (including a 7 year exercise window on your options (!)) and our location is in the heart of the Financial District in SF - super convenient.