Devo, the cloud-native logging and security analytics company, empowers security and operations teams to maximize the value of all their data. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Learn more at www.devo.com.
Devo is looking for a highly motivated User Experience Researcher to join its dynamic UX team.You will help provide actionable and meaningful data-driven insights into our clients needs. While having the desire to help deliver positive consumer experiences through research.
- Meet with clients to discuss their business goals.
- Define audience needs.
- Conduct user research, competitive analysis, and stakeholder interviews.
- Identify and prioritize short-term and long-term research that delivers impact.
- Balance business strategy with research insights in order to generate unique solutions for the clients’ digital needs.
- Synthesize discovery research into a strategic approach and create deliverables such as strategy briefs and presentation decks.
- Spot opportunities for both strategic and tactical research.
- Define KEYs and KPIs, and measure the impact of decisions made over time.
- Ensure research plays a strategic role in product and service development.
- Work closely with the UX Manager, Product Management and designers to make sure they are getting the knowledge they need from research; the design and implementation of the product meets the vision of the original intention and business goals.
- Perform application audits and analyze data from various measurement tools in order to provide insights on user behavior and identify recommended design changes.
- Identify potential future opportunities through recommended revisions, or improvements for later stages.
- 5+ years proven experience in a similar role.
- Are passionate about digital products and how people interact with them.
- Actively find ways to improve processes and results, even if they're outside of your comfort zone.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Care about the finest details in the products we create.
- Have a user-first attitude and ensure we consistently deliver a user-centric culture.
- Strong skills conducting user research and usability testing.
- Have a good understanding of UX / UI, visual language, and principles of interaction design.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment with lots of challenges ahead, perfect for professional growth.
Devo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
"Devo is committed to creating a welcoming culture that is not only grounded in teamwork and customer success but is fair and equitable for everyone." Marc van Zadelhoff, CEO
At Devo, diversity and inclusion means more than treating employees well and making them feel welcome. It is a commitment to hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique perspectives, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Devo will always be a place filled with purpose, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness, and respect.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Devo outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Devo's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Devo Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Devo and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid