Lead UX and Product Designer
DataJoy is a SaaS analytics startup aiming to make it simple for SaaS companies to grow revenue faster using data. We provide DataJoy provides the infrastructure to unify data silos and deliver ML-augmented analytics so that organizations can optimize their revenue funnel and drive faster revenue growth .
We are a seed-stage company having raised $6M from notable venture capitalists and founded by a serial entrepreneur with multiple exits with > $300M in value created, the head of Augmented Analytics at Tableau and the Chief Architect of Search for SAP Analytics Cloud.
We’re looking for a Lead UX or Product Designer to create powerful analytical capabilities that are simple to understand and joyful to use. You’ll have the opportunity to originate the design system and interaction patterns leveraging Material. You will work closely with customers and a team of rockstar engineers to deliver modern enterprise software experiences. As an executive team, we highly value forward thinking design.
- 5+ years relevant experience in a hands-on product design/UX role
- Experience creating software from scratch (or UX redesign)
- Experience working with customers to define and optimize experiences
- A compelling portfolio, ideally from Data Analytics or SaaS metrics solution
- Current knowledge of Material and tools like Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD
Attributes We Look For
- IQ: Ability to quickly understand problem space and source design solutions (ideally from experience in Data Analytics / Business Intelligence)
- EQ: Ability to take feedback well and advocate design decisions with conviction as validated by customer feedback
- Passion: Follows latest UX best practices and innovations in the market
NOTES TO APPLICANTS:
Along with your resume, please submit a link to your online portfolio.