This role presents an incredible opportunity for someone to really make their mark on our product and company as we continue to go through a high growth phase.
We’re looking for a talented designer to lead on our user interface design, and work closely with our Product Manager in developing an overall delightful user experience. The role is multi-disciplined with a focus on user interface and experience design, but the opportunity to influence overall product strategy.
The project is a rare opportunity to work on designing a completely new experience for a well-established and understood user base of major accountants and larger internal finance teams.
You’ll be reporting directly to our Product Manager. Our head office is located in Moorgate London. In office is strongly preferred, however, we do offer remote working for the right candidate.
- You will be the driving force behind user interface and user experience design at Chaser
- You will be working directly with our Product Manager to understand users and create delightful user experiences
- Developing wireframes, high-fidelity prototypes and conducting user tests
- Leading on Chaser’s design systems and workflows
- Working closely with our engineering team in the implementation and testing of designs
- Influencing product strategy and vision
- Pitching in, getting your hands dirty, and doing whatever it takes to help Chaser grow!
- You have at least 1 year experience working in a product design related role
- You are someone who thrives on uncertainty. You won’t necessarily have worked in a startup environment before, but you will be drawn by the incredible opportunities for learning and growth that it presents.
- You are excited to work autonomously and take initiative on projects, but you understand the importance of keeping key stakeholders involved
- You have a proven ability to produce wireframes, prototypes and high-quality user interfaces
- You are someone who sets very high standards for others and especially for yourself. You believe strongly in the importance of Do What You Say You Will Do.
- You are excited about best practices for design and emerging trends and tools
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home