epilot digitizes the energy industry with a unique cloud software. We are a fast growing start-up in the heart of Cologne. Our mission: epilot revolutionizes the way all market partners in the energy world work together to deliver products and services. We offer a large network of partners within the cloud world, which is constantly expanded by the community.
We "epilots" are a team of experts from the fields of software development, energy management, product management and sales. In order to bring our solution even faster to the top in the energy world, we are looking for you as a (Senior) Visual/UI Designer (m/f/d).
What awaits you
- With fresh ideas and your creative and structured way of working you create UI components for company-wide use
- You manage and set up design libraries and design systems
- You can effectively communicate your designs to developers and other key stakeholders
- You Address product, marketing and business needs
- Apply industry research methods and stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor UI designs and emerging technologies
- Creation of rapid prototypes
- Conduct, observe and analyse usability testing sessions
- Design consistent, intuitive interfaces and interaction patterns
- Assist with user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies, translating findings into prototypes
What you bring
- Ideally 4+ years experience as a user interface designer (respectively 6+ years for Senior Visual/UI designers (m/f/d) positions)
- Strong typography, layout and visual design skills
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques
- Ability to innovate and develop solutions to complex user interaction problems
- A fantastic team player, communicator and facilitator. You have the communication skills and people-focused design mentality to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts
- You have a people-focused design mentality and want to design and build products/features that truly have meaningful impact
- Very important: You are humorous and also mindful working with others
- As as Senior Visual/UI Designer (m/f/d) you also you possess project leading skills
- A standout portfolio showcasing exemplary visual design and UI
What we offer
- The opportunity to help growing a successful SaaS platform in the energy market.
- Start-up mentality: dynamic atmosphere and great team spirit.
- A rapidly growing company with an open communication culture, motivated colleagues and an international corporate culture.
- Exponential learning curve - epilot is growing rapidly and we expect the same from you. You never stand still, you are permanently challenged, you Fail Fast and Often.
- A central location in the heart of Cologne with cool cafes around the corner.
- Performance is rewarded with us - We take your desired salary seriously and talk openly about it with you.
- Transparency - We maintain a very flat and open culture, everything is visible and open for discussion.
- Coffee, cold drinks, fruits and much appreciation.
You want to know what it is like to work for us? Find out what our colleagues on Kununu say about work @ epilot: https://www.kununu.com/de/epilot
Not convinced yet? Check out our promise to you: promise.epilot.cloud