Presentail is an online gift ordering and delivery platform catering to the Lebanese, both locally and abroad. At Presentail, we thrive on building the best customer experience through the delivery of exceptional products provided by local shops.
We are currently looking for a UX Designer to join our team in our Beirut office.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Developing UX mockups and prototypes
- Producing high-quality designs, UX enhancements and animations for social, website, and campaigns.
- Crafting the UX journey and proposed functionality to enable software developers to bring to life intuitively usable product features and functionality.
- Identifying opportunities to improve an existing product’s UX interface
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for website and product illustrations
- Designing style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Solving UX problems in a creative way (e.g. usability, findability) within the constraints of existing products and their technical design
- Working with internal stakeholders to turn wireframes and storyboards into interactive experiences
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field,
- Proficiency with required design tools, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, and Premiere Pro, Figma or related software,
- Originality and creative thinking, having the ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas,
- A strong eye for visual composition,
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines,
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism,
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Interested candidates must upload their portfolios along with their CVs.
Are you ready to work behind the scenes in order to offer an exceptional gift-purchasing and delivery service to expats all over the world. Join our team today!