Senior UX Designer
Adroit Resources Inc., (A Nisum Company) is a certified, minority-owned, dynamic Information Technology services company based out of California’s Silicon Valley. Our offerings range from IT staff augmentation to technology consulting. We work with large enterprise clients via their MSP Programs, with mid-sized companies and fast-growing startups to ramp up their hiring efforts to hire the best talent in the shortest time. Adroit works nationwide on IT and Non-IT positions in a number of verticals. We place qualified, experienced and vetted talent that is in high demand today.
What You’ll Do
- Design vision-level, heroic happy path experiences while developing the strategy for future product iterations.
- Be comfortable with contributing to both software and hardware initiatives
- Quickly iterate on multiple interactive design solutions and work through details.
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user goals.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Deliver work that's not only user-friendly, esthetically engaging, but which also produces results.
- Work alongside engineers and product managers throughout all stages of the production cycle.
What You Know
- 7+ years of experience as an interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Experience using best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Experience in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent design-related field
Adroit Resources Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.