Lead Product Designer
As Monte Carlo’s first Lead Product Designer, you will be responsible for designing the user experience for our category-defining Data Observability Platform. In this role, you will collaborate with a small team of seasoned engineers and product managers to ensure our platform helps customers drastically improve the quality and reliability of their data. The ideal candidate will be a strong customer advocate with an interest in building solutions for the broad range of stakeholders that interact with data to do their job.
Anywhere on the planet (we work remotely)
What gets you excited
- Creating delightful UX for data engineers, data analysts, and anyone that interacts with data regularly
- Owning the end to end design process for projects, including research, prototyping, design, iteration, user testing and collaborative engineering handoffs
- Designing simple solutions, and then iterating on them as our product matures
- Collaborating closely with engineering and product to solve customer problems
- Deeply understanding technical constraints, user needs, and business requirements that shape the product
What gets us excited
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design for business SaaS
- Passion for gathering feedback from users to derive UX insights
- Track record designing impactful dashboards, data visualizations and/or business collaboration workflows
- Sense of urgency, ownership mindset, and relentless customer focus
About the company
Monte Carlo helps data teams manage data observability in the same way that New Relic helps engineering teams manage application observability. Monte Carlo helps solve one of the biggest challenges enterprises face today: making sure data can be trusted at all times by minimizing data downtime.
Founded in 2019 by Barr Moses and Lior Gavish, Monte Carlo is backed by top investors Accel, GGV, and Redpoint.