For over four decades, the higher education experts at Jenzabar have been helping colleges and universities across the world thrive through multiple services. The Jenzabar culture is one that fosters an entrepreneurial environment, where employees are encouraged to be creative, work hard, and have a great time while doing so. We believe in open doors, asking tough questions, respecting each other, and surpassing our clients’ expectations every step of the way. It’s an enjoyable place to be, with casual dress and a relaxed atmosphere.
Created out of a passion for education and a vision for technology, we believe all lives are worthy and capable of greatness and are blessed with masterpieces within. Jenzabar’s mission is to explore, build, and invest in innovative and disruptive technologies and services to empower and transform higher education for all to achieve greatness personally, at home, at work, and in the world.
Join a UX team innovating and solving challenging problems in the higher education market. Make an impact on what the future of education looks like, while developing your UX/UI skills with the support of a team of 10 designers.
In this role, you will collaborate with other designers and across other teams to arrive at your best design solution. We are looking for a UX Designer who is driven, curious, empathetic and wants to make a difference.
- Create a wide variety of UX/UI deliverables including, personas, sketches, userflows, prototypes, & hi-fidelity designs
- Prototype ideas quickly and share with stakeholders and user advisory groups, iterating and focusing ideas into a minimal viable product
- Invent and re-use scalable, common design patterns and components in an expanding Jenzabar Design System
- Learn from UX team members with a diverse set of skills and share UX knowledge and expertise with others
- Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team that includes product managers, developers, quality assurance engineers and technical writers
- Successful completion of UX/UI course work or training
- UX/UI portfolio
- Working understanding of HTML/CSS
- Crave pixel perfection but understand that speed and iteration are required in a deadline driven environment
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance
Jenzabar does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetics, genetic markers and carrier status, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by state and federal laws.