Senior UX Designer
We’re making it easier than ever for media owners, agencies and brands to harness the power of out-of-home and connect with audiences across the globe. Lighting up airports, shopping malls, health clinics, transit systems and more, our platform powers messaging at the heart of people’s lives. We believe in a world where digital and real-life experiences collide. Where campaigns drive growth, build excitement and prompt innovation. Where digital interactions inspire conversations and connect communities. Where bold creativity inspires bright ideas. Do you share this vision? If so, check out our open positions. This is a remote position, however our headquarters are based in Montreal and are available to use as you please!
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer who knows that business needs and usability exist in a delicate balance, and how to work within those constraints. You’ll be working with Product Owners to enhance existing products, and help define a future platform. You’ll accomplish this by creating designs and prototypes based on UX research and hypotheses.
Your day to day will vary but your mission is simple:
As a Broadsign Senior Product Designer, you’ll work with the product team to push our platform’s usability to the next level. While a portion of your role will be to improve the current design, as part of an agile design and development team your bright ideas will also help shape the future functions and features of the platform.
Your day to day will consist of working with the product owners, developers, and other members of the UX team to deliver design artifacts including high fidelity mockups, customer journeys, wireframes, prototypes, and more.
If this role speaks to you, you’re someone who has:
Five or more years of product design experience
- A demonstrated ability to do UX/UI work and create solutions based on business strategy and needs
- Ability to work independently or within a group
- Great people and communication skills to work with internal stakeholders
- A passion for resolving user pain points through great design
- A brain wired for both creativity and analytical thinking
- Good time management and the ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Experience distilling requests into actionable requirements
But, more importantly, you’re the kind of person who:
- Loves to see a project through from beginning to end
- Enjoys challenging themselves and constantly learning about new tech
- Likes to have your ideas heard and contributions recognized
- Wants access to continuous learning and career development by attending sponsored conferences & seminars with your peers
- Wants to benefit from perks such as competitive insurance package, yearly wellness allowance, employer RRSP plan, tons of fun company events (tubing, BBQs, go-karting, health & diversity week, etc.), paid time off during the holidays and a healthy work/life balance
Does this sound like you? If it does, we definitely want to hear from you!