We are looking for an experienced User Experience Designer with an affinity for working with technology teams to help us build our SaaS-based, anti-money laundering products, which help organizations fight financial crime! We are building cutting edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the UX team in our London office, but work closely with product teams and developers to deliver products which aid users in detecting evidence of financial crime.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $88m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 280 employees, and we're not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We're leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, Machine Learning and Big Data, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
Focus on the Team - We're Collaborative, Human, and Humble
Kaizen - We're Curious, Proactive and Agile
Deliver Results - We're Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor
We are looking for an UX Designer to join our UX team. You’ll get involved in defining the user experience across our suite of products:
- Designing the flow and layout of solutions to solve customer problems
- Creating and policing the use of consistent templates for layout, navigation and content via our design system
- Working alongside product teams, other designers and user researchers to explore design problems, implement findings from user research and refine solutions
- Collaborating with developers to create and implement workable designs working within our product development process
What does success look like after 3 months?
- Delivered fit-for-purpose design for a feature or product area, having worked with user researchers to improve the solution iteratively and demonstrated that it will deliver the intended outcomes
- Mastered our evolving toolset and standards for design and have made contributions to improve and grow our design system
- Developed an understanding of the technology environment and contributed to improving our processes, closing the gap between UX design and frontend development
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- 4 years+ background in user experience design, including significant experience of working on data-driven, B2B or enterprise software products
- Track record of working collaboratively with product teams and developers in sprint-based development environments
- Demonstrable success in delivering designs which reflect complex user requirements and deliver measurable business benefits
- Familiarity with web development technologies beyond HTML and CSS, for example; UI component libraries, frameworks such as Angular and REACT, APIs and an appreciation of their impact on UX design
In addition, the ideal candidate will have one or more of the following:
- Experience of working with design systems, including creating and curating content
- An awareness of accessibility issues and a working knowledge of the Web Accessibility Content Guidelines (WCAG 2.1)
- Ability to create interactive prototypes (i.e. not just static, click-through mockups) using or mimicking real front end technologies and using real data sources
The benefits of working at ComplyAdvantage include the below;
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Health Care Plan
- Travel season loan ticket
- Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles
- Training and development budget