We are hiring a customer champion. The Product Designer will transform our insurance and engineering expertise into products that delight our members while balancing both business and human needs.
We’re a startup and we’re scrappy – everyone does what needs doing and we have a huge emphasis on execution. A sample of what you’ll be doing:
• Championing our members’ points of view in team discussions.
• Talking to customers to identify pain points in the modern economy and propose product solutions to end customer uncertainty.
• Creating the artifacts to drive from a product idea to execution: wireframes, user journeys, prototypes, then test protocols.
• Working with insurance operations and engineering to launch a new product feature.
• Revising a live product based on usability tests, A/B tests, and/or customer feedback.
What we’re looking for:
• At least a few years of experience in product design.
• A portfolio you can share showing your design process from concept to finished designs.
• Experience applying user research and feedback to product design.
• Ability to build functional prototypes using common design software.
• Practice working in tight-knit teams that include product, design, and engineering knowhow.
• Active property and casualty producer licenses, or the willingness and ability to pass both exams in the first month on the job, at our expense, of course. (Everyone answers the phone, everyone talks to customers – we need you licensed for that!)