Home Lending Pal
WE ARE LOOKING TO REVOLUTIONIZE THE MORTGAGE LENDING PROCESS
We need some that can marry design and engineering language in ways that produce impactful and memorable experience journeys. Someone that wants to continuously improve our platform interface.
We are looking for a User Experience Designer with 4+ years' experience in a UX, Design, or Development related role. This opening provides a unique opportunity to work with a Fintech company, helping to define and create the user interface and experience for a revolutionary idea. As part of our founding team, you will be working in a collaborative environment. You will strive to understand complex business processes and translate them to simple and intuitive experiences. Our team works as one to define requirements, create workflows, build prototypes, and write documentation. We are nearly finished with our MVP and have multiple options to pursue $1.5 million in seed capital after successful launch.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Ability to work on AGILE projects will bring you to the top of the list.
• 5+ years' experience in user interface design, information architecture, interaction design, human factors, or other related UX disciplines.
• 5+ years' experience creating architecture, interaction, and/or design for responsive sites, mobile and tablet experiences, and applications
• Deep understanding of User First Design principles & the general UX discipline and approaches and the ability to communicate these effectively and persuasively..
• The ability to communicate ideas effectively and persuasively.
• Proven experience creating interactive prototypes, low and high fidelity wireframes, user stories, workflow diagrams for digital experiences.
• Experience designing UI, interactions, information architecture, or other related UX disciplines.
• A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (eg: wireframes, user flows, site maps, research, etc.)
• Employing pragmatic and effective approaches to UX. Keen understanding of usability principles, web standards, UI patterns and their application.
Ideally you will also have:
• Finance or Mortgage Experience
• Axure Proficiency
• UI Design Experience
• Agile Methodology
• Experience with Enterprise Software/Applications