Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investments. Our clients represent the biggest names in CRE, including Newmark Knight Frank, CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield, and Tishman Speyer.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Product & User Experience team is searching for our next UX Designer to join our fast-growing team. As a Product Designer, you'll be an advocate for our users while directly impacting business goals by working on the most well-designed web app in the Commercial Real Estate (CRE) space. In this role, you will partner with product managers, researchers, and engineers to lead design and tackle complex problems to deliver enterprise-level solutions. We will look to this person to be a user expert who is passionate about uncovering the needs of our sophisticated users to innovate and execute on product initiatives. If you're an entrepreneurial design professional with experience working on SaaS products - this job is for you!
In order to be considered for this opportunity all candidate must include a portfolio with personal design contributions or work samples. If a password is required to access your portfolio, you must include it in your application.
- Partner with product managers, researchers, and engineers to launch user-centered products
- Help define and prioritize both long and short-term vision and roadmap for R&D squads
- Lead the design of new products and features across the entire design lifecycle
- Partner with researchers to better understand user needs and conduct usability tests
- Create detailed workflows and diagrams that define user experience pathways clearly
- Build wireframes and prototypes for complex web and mobile applications
- Effectively communicate research findings and design deliverables to internal team members
- Act as an internal evangelist and educator on behalf of our users
- BA/BS or advanced degree in Interaction Design, HCI, Graphic Design, or related field
- 1-5 years of professional experience in user experience / product design
- Experience working with complex SaaS products with a sophisticated user set
- Up-to-date on interaction and visual design best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of user research and evaluation techniques
- Fast learner, self-motivated, and detail-oriented
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills
- High levels of empathy, humility, and self-awareness
- Background designing products for the financial, real estate, or geospatial industries a plus
- Competitive salary
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Company stock options
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan
- Access to our Continuing Education Stipend
- Perks: WFH package, FREE ClassPass membership, FREE Headspace premium membership, FREE Citi Bike membership, & team outings!
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
*We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.