We are a young start-up seeking a UI/UX Designer interested in having a large impact on the early stages of an exciting project. We’re a distributed team located in Portland, OR and Los Angeles, CA, building a unique user experience for the automotive industry - a smart workspace on wheels. This would be a full-time position in Portland, OR.
You’ll help define and create a unified customer experience that extends beyond software interaction and into physical spaces. You will collaborate closely with Vibe’s co-founders and CTO on turning ideas into reality through research, design, user flows, wire-framing, prototyping, and more.?
- A portfolio that demonstrates creative and systematic thinking around user-centered design
- Strong visual design skills and principles
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe, Principle, MS Paint, or other tools
- Experience designing, prototyping, and shipping web and mobile applications
- Motivated independent thinker and problem solver, with a strong work ethic
- Experience working closely with engineers, developers, and other designers
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and doesn’t mind wearing many hats
- Passion for interaction design is a plus
- Ideally 3+ years experience in similar field (UI/UX/Product/Interaction/etc)
If you feel you’d be a good fit, please share your work with us at email@example.com