At Diagnostic Robotics, we imagine a world where clinicians, consumers, and payers have access to all the information they need to make smarter, more cost-effective decisions about patient care. Our intuitive, user-friendly diagnostic solutions leverage artificial intelligence and predictive analytics models to make this world a reality.
In this role, you will reveal what our users (patients and physicians) need by conducting research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users through methods like usability testings, surveys, diary studies, literature reviews and more. You will ensure UX insights are incorporated into product strategy and design and help drive change through communication of findings to diverse audiences.
- Conduct independent research using a wide range of methods such as usability lab studies, RITE studies, interviews, field studies, literature reviews, surveys, etc.
- Partner closely with UXDs, PMs and marketing to understand research needs and craft and execute studies that address these priorities.
- Evangelize and communicate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations. Make research findings convincing and actionable for both research experts and non-experts.
- Provide a strong user-focused point-of-view in product discussions, design reviews, and strategic research planning.
- Assist in organizing and facilitating design sprints and research events.
- Play a key role in driving a user-centered approach with Eng and Product partners through advocacy and mentorship.
- Contribute to a vibrant and supportive team culture
- BA/BS degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, Human Factors, other Social Sciences, or a related field.
- 5 years of experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate for research.
- Ability to scope and structure complex research projects involving multiple cross-functional teams.
- Experience with large scale surveys design and analysis.
Nice to Have
- Masters or PhD in Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, Human Factors, other Social Sciences, or a related field.
- Fluency in experimental design and statistical analysis.
- Experience working with healthcare products.