UX/UI Product Designer
Who we are:
We are industry veterans and data-scientists using innovative technology to fearlessly reinvent the future of freight. As the ‘nerds of logistics’, we seek intelligence in data to solve deep rooted inefficiencies in the industry. We give shippers, brokers and carriers access to our data connections that link supply and demand and a suite of award-winning solutions to strike the perfect balance of cost and service. We’re creating a more efficient and environmentally responsible way to move more with less.
Where we are:
Loadsmart was founded in New York and is currently headquartered in Chicago, IL. Our teams operate remotely from different parts of the United States as well as in several locations across Latin America.
Who you are:
You believe in game-changing innovations and are excited about reimagining a 700 billion dollar industry. You have a high-level understanding of UX/UI, branding and have created solutions for complex problems from conception to results measurement. You are a pixel perfectionist who cares about the details and doesn’t settle for average, you want to help crunch complexity to build intuitive interfaces that will deliver great experience for our internal and external users.
We are looking for a UX/UI designer with good skills in designing for a complex platform, who will help us create first-class products for the logistics industry, actively participate in strategic discussions and measure results with quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Partner with product managers to create beautiful and effective experiences that will simplify routine tasks for our users
- Introduce innovative design solutions to our processes translated into useful interfaces
- Adopt and contribute to the design system by creating and maintaining components, layouts or usability solutions that will be used by the whole team
- Use any tool necessary (wireframes, images, sketches) to generate solutions, communicate your ideas and present flows that consider every step of the experience
- Define success metrics for products and bring in-depth analysis for your team to help them take user-centered decisions
- Work with product managers in user discovery and research.
- 2+ years professional experience as UX/UI Designer with digital products
- You are proficient in English and have a portfolio that speaks for itself
- Good understanding of UX/UI and its tools
- You know how to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data, validate hypothesis and convert insights into effective design projects
- You are a self-sufficient team player that will actively look for opportunities to help with the growth and efficiency of the design team
- You are a pixel perfectionist who is able to consider and question the big picture
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Past experience working closely with developers or directly in HTML/CSS
- Quick sketching and ideation, interface micro animations
- Experience working with dashboards and/or platforms for B2B will be a plus.
What you will find here:
- Generous Stock Option Plan
- Competitive Compensation
- Building a Rapidly-Growing Tech Company
- International Environment / Career
- Ability to Work with Cutting-Edge Technology
- Access to an Online Learning Platform
Because we are an international company, we only accept resumes in English.
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.