Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Analyzing product requirements and Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes;
- Expressing design plan to team members and ensuring the online quality;
- Participating in user research, competitive product analysis and data analysis;
- Discovering design optimization points, improving design standards, and promoting implementation.
- 3+ years of UX/UI design experience for , familiar with design guidelines and processes;
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, Axure, and figure;
- Have good logical thinking, analyzing and problem-solving skills;
- Have good communication skills, familiar with user research;
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in the field of HCI, Design, or a related field;
- Have good English writing, reading and speaking skills;
- Finance industry or related background is preferred.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire