Senior UI/UX Product Designer
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
The Company: DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and consumer intelligence companies get to know their consumers. We’ve built the first identity-based platform that combines consumer attitudes and behaviors together to power the most accurate and predictive insights solutions for our customers, and we do all of that with the willing participation of our consumers and without using outdated technologies like third-party cookies. We help our customers get a cross-platform view into consumer sentiment, measure advertising effectiveness, analyze consumer purchase journeys, and ultimately grow their brands.
Our mission at DISQO is to engage people to share their opinions & behaviors openly to help our customers make the right decisions. With over one million active members sharing their attitudes and behaviors, DISQO is looking to expand, improve and create world-class applications for people to openly share their data for research.
The Role: DISQO has great data and great products. We're looking for an equally great designer with a passion to design and build amazing user experiences for our enterprise customers. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
What you will do:
- Come help us grow a practice and contribute to all aspects of product design: visual, user experience, product and interaction.
- Develop new approaches to a complex interface and UX problems and convey these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes and design specifications.
- Work directly with the product team and engineers to define interface and user requirements.
- Set long-term goals, establish KPIs and define the UX vision.
- Be a part of the entire product design life cycle, from sketches, to wire frame to high fidelity designs that we refine and iterate over time.
- Work on multiple types of digital products, including desktop, mobile web, tablet, mobile apps (iOS & Android) and emails.
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of experience designing interfaces for mobile and desktop
- Experience designing high fidelity graphic assets in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, etc.
- Ability to design and prototype UI for mobile platforms (iOS or Android)Demonstrated experience with HTML5/CSS3 and mobile interactivity gestures/animations
- Demonstrated experience with user research, wire-framing, prototyping, and personas
- Demonstrated experience with web accessibility and usability standards
- Eye for design and UX consistency across platforms
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- A great attitude, collaborative spirit and openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to multi-task and switch project priority based upon external factors
Please include your portfolio when applying for this role.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.