Neuron is the fastest growing micromobility operator in Asia Pacific and the leading shared e-scooter company across Australia and New Zealand. We partner with cities to connect people and places in a safe, convenient and fun way. We are driven to help the world build a more prosperous and sustainable future through new ways of moving and connecting.
Neuron has launched an impressive range of firsts, starting the world’s first scooter sharing platform in Singapore in 2016. We develop our own industry-leading e-scooters, which are purpose built for sharing and safety. We also set the industry standard for technology that manages them.
Our e-scooters currently operate in six cities across the ANZ market and we have exciting, big plans to expand into South Korea soon. Outside of the APAC region, we have also recently launched our first city in the UK and are continuously looking at other expansion opportunities around the world.
Reporting to the Head of Product in Singapore, you would lead the design for new and innovative experiences for Riders and Operations in the ever evolving micro-mobility space.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain a user-centric approach in design perspective and practice
- Translate your design thinking and ideas through UX wireframes, prototypes, user flows and mockups across software and hardware
- Bring the proposed solution or business model to life through user personas and stories
- Possess a sense of style/aesthetic that is in line with Neuron’s brand regionally
- Be able to articulate and explain the thought process to ensure user flows are well-embedded into the UI to drive the desired engagement
- Work directly with PMs, user researchers, engineers and business stakeholders to understand requirements and user needs.
What You'll Need:
- 5-7 years years UX design experience in a fast-paced technology environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of Design, Computer Science or a related field of study
- Excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- Mandarin is highly preferred to be able to interact with our Dev team based in China
- Strong interaction design experience - confident, clean visual design
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what/why we should build')
- Proficiency in design tools, e.g. Figma or Adobe XD
- Someone with a great eye for detail - must be a doer as well as a delegator.
- Exceptional written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A driven team player who likes to work hard, but is also able to have fun.
Make It Happen
Drive to deliver results with the highest impact and be committed to follow through. Continuously optimise through collaboration to achieve the best collective outcomes.
Take active steps and be the driver to improve things, for yourself, your team and the cities we serve. Relish the chance if this leads you outside your normal scope.
Trust Facts Over Opinions
Decisions should be evidence-based. Assess situations fairly, using reason and logic rather than unverified opinions wherever possible.
Ask questions, challenge assumptions, learn from mistakes and be ready to leave behind what you thought you knew before.
Do More With Less
Both time and resources are finite. Balance your priorities and think strategically about how you can maximise your impact and the return on investment of your resources.
If you are passionate about making a real-time impact and want the opportunity to play an instrumental part in our growth story, we want you riding for our team!