Lead UI/UX Designer
Job Title: Lead UI/UX Designer
Company: Goat Agency
Location: 50 Finsbury Square, EC2A 1HD, London
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 (based on experience)
Reporting To: Nico Cary, CTO
Start Date: Immediately
The Goat Agency are the global leading influencer marketing agency. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world and we’re looking for a lead UI/UX designer. You need to be help create a compelling and pleasing user experience across our internal influencer database management system that will be used daily by our staff for discovering which talent to put forwards for campaigns and for managing the campaigns. Your work will be a key component in driving our business to the next level and you will also be responsible for innovating this space as the first movers.
We have a fantastic culture with a collaborative environment where everyone pitches in and has the chance to excel.
Your responsibilities will include:
As the lead UI/IUX designer, you’ll be responsible for designing the user journey of our internal CRM system. The opportunity is there for someone to help grow the team, establish and maintain strong design principles and propose new solutions that make a difference.
You’ll also be:
- Standardising design patterns and libraries for usage among the team
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders
- Presenting your work to the wider team for discussion
- Working with a highly experienced team
- Have opportunities to create your own ideas within the company
- Our Key Clients include UEFA, Formula E, New Look, T-Mobile
The skills you’ll need:
We’re looking for a talented designer with creative experience and a proven record in delivering excellent and innovative solutions with data management systems (CRM) or Influencer Marketing Platforms. You’ll be able to demonstrate this through a strong and diverse portfolio of work, to be presented and discussed at interview stage.
Any experience with large data handling, CRM systems or Influencer Marketing Platforms would be a nice to have.
You’ll also need:
- Hands on experience adapting wireframes, user flows, and storyboards
- A thorough understanding of user centred design processes, in-depth knowledge of UI design patterns and standards across all devices mainly web.
- A high understanding of working with design and workflow collaboration tools: Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe suite
- Creative ideas with a strong problem solving mindset and the ability to challenge conventional ways of thinking and working
- A collaborative ethos and an understanding of the value of objective and constructive criticism in developing solutions
- The ability to influence and negotiate with a variety of stakeholders across the business
You’ll be comfortable working autonomously and you’ll be able to make smart decisions with the information at hand.
Company Culture and Benefits:
- Team lunches and Friday office drinks
- Competitive salary depending upon experience
- Fun vibrant office environment
Ref: Goat Development Team