Posted 2 years ago
Apply for this job
Particle Health is leading the charge on developing a best-in-class developer experience, a highly adaptable data transformation pipeline, and building connections with even more critical data sources across the healthcare ecosystem.
The Particle Health team is seeking a UI/UX Designer with experience in visual, user interface and user experience design to join its product team. Under the supervision of the Head of UI/UX, this role will work closely with product and engineering teams as well as collaborate cross-functionally across the organization.
This is a great job opportunity for a newer designer to get tons of hands-on experience working on a range of design projects from customer facing web experiences and brand collateral to internal web platforms and design systems. As part of a rapidly growing team, you would join a tight-knit environment that works together in realizing a shared product vision.
Please provide your portfolio when applying. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Strong knowledge of, and interest in, digital design, including mobile/responsive techniques, modern UI/UX standards, and how these things translate to digital marketing collateral.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to clearly communicate design concept and create user specifications
- Appreciation of brand design and the belief that products shipped must represent the brand with consistent visual identity and language
- Interest in health care/health tech
Scope of Role
- Participate in project brainstorms and generate creative concepts
- Illustrate design options using process flows, prototypes, and sitemaps along with thorough research and analyses
- Research and develop new approaches to complex interface and UX problems, and conveying these designs in the form of presentations, prototypes, and design specifications
- Collaborate with and support the Head of UI/UX on wireframes, information architecture, and dynamic interactions
- Work closely with the product and engineering team to provide assets and handoff design work for development
- Assist in the creation of digital design work, including website build outs and digital marketing materials
- Translate brand strategy and guidelines into purposeful creative assets
- Balance multiple product streams, prioritize, and work well under pressure in a fast-moving working environment
- Foster design thinking grounded in customer research and analytics
- At least 2+ years prior UI/UX design experience
- Experience with creative software including Sketch, Adobe Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), UXPin
- Core UI/UX design skills including the development of design systems, intuitive interaction models, information architecture, user flows and pattern guides
- Strong graphic and typography design skills with layout experience
- Working knowledge in launching a diverse range of digital products (apps, websites) across platforms (mobile, tablet, desktop, and connected devices)
- Knowledge in building products based on consumer needs and research
- Strong working knowledge of user-centered design, brand identity management, digital marketing and the creative process
- Fast-moving, creative, passionate, scrappy, strong drive for results, a great collaborator
Nice To Have
- Experience working on B2B products
- Experience working in growth stage business
We’re passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do. Any person who meets the minimum qualifications for an open role, and embodies the Particle Health core values, will be considered.