At Valence, we are all about building potential. That goes for our clients as well as our team members. Our mission is to help our customers advance their digital transformation journey and we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team.
Are you passionate about exploring new and emerging technologies and how they can be used to solve challenging problems? If so, then this may be the right opportunity for you. As a UI/UX Designer at Valence, you will work alongside a group of talented engineers, project managers and analysts defining and implementing end-to-end, leading-edge solutions for our enterprise clients. With Valence, you can work in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impacts of your contributions. We love to innovate and are looking for people with a passion for learning and growing their technical skills.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to gather user requirements.
- Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Create prototypes, wireframes, and mock-ups to demonstrate the functioning and layout of the product.
- Stay current with new UI/UX developments and technique.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, user-centered design, or a design-related field equivalent education and experience.
- Proven track record in the creation of interaction models, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience.
- Demonstrable ability to do wireframing, rapid prototyping, and storyboarding.
- Excellent communication skills within cross-functional teams
- Ability to work with limited direction and focused resolve.
- Exceptional visual design skills with a focus on high-quality deliverables
- Self-directed, confident, and able to work in a fast-paced / consulting environment.
- Ability to balance speed and quality when managing projects & deadlines.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT VALENCE?
You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You're collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.