UX / UI Designer
At Vidsy we’re building the platform and ecosystem for creators and brands to work and win together! Our creative platform help’s the world’s biggest brands create effective video ads while also providing the opportunities and tools for creators to build their own business and thrive working with these brands! We’re building a different way to create; democratising creativity, empowering brands and creators to build value for each other.
It’s exciting times at Vidsy, starting from a London coffee shop to being named as one of Wired’s hottest start-ups, Deloitte's Tech Fast 50, and scaling across Europe (London) and the US (NYC & LA). We’re growing fast and backed by global creative partnerships with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, Twitter and TikTok. Join us and help build a new creative ecosystem where everyone wins!
Vidsy are looking for a creative UX/UI designer to join their growing team, headquartered in London. This role will join our product team, working closely with our principal UX/UI designer, product managers and engineering team to develop beautiful, innovative experiences for our users.
You will be obsessed with delivering delightful user experiences for our internal and external users. You will champion beautiful interface design and good UX practice.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborating with the team to develop beautiful design concepts, wireframes, prototypes and other UX/UI design deliverables.
- Supporting and conducting user research and usability testing.
- Representing internal and external users at design reviews.
- Maintaining and updating prototypes and wireframes during development and getting early feedback on them from users.
- Ensuring consistent design approaches and styling are kept.
- Minimum 2+ years (or equivalent) commercial experience within a UX / UI design role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, or previous experience working within a UX/UI design role.
- Experience with visual and interaction design tools (Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision etc.).
- Experience with usability testing.
- Experience with responsive or mobile design.
- Online portfolio with examples of previous work.
Nice To Haves
- Strong examples of user research and user testing experience.
- Knowledge of coding to illustrate prototype interactions.
- Production of high fidelity prototypes for showing interactions and animations.
Diversity at Vidsy
Vidsy is working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we believe different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make a better workplace, and ultimately better products.
Vidsy doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.