TOOLBX is Toronto's top on-demand delivery service for construction materials and supplies. Founded by construction professionals, we know how important it is to finish a job on time and on budget. Our mission is to help builders maximize job site productivity and efficiency by streamlining the material procurement process for all construction materials and supplies.
We are rapidly expanding and currently seeking an experienced *UI/UX Designer* to join our team.
Feel free to visit us at https://toolbx.com/ for more information on our company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
* Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
* Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
* Build page navigation buttons and search fields
* Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how our applications should function and look like
* Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
* Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
* Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
* Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
* Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
WHAT YOU HAVE:
* Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
* Portfolio of design projects
* Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
* Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Sketch.
* Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
* Good time-management skills
* BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
WHY JOIN US?
* Easily accessible Downtown Toronto location by TTC and the GO
* Competitive base salary with opportunity for growth
* Free coffee and tea daily
* Monthly team outings
* No formal dress code - We'll even give you TOOLBX swag to rock!
* Gain experience with a fast growing start-up!
Interested applicants, please apply in confidence online at https://secure.collage.co/jobs/toolbx/9518
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. If you require any accommodation assistance throughout the hiring process, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.