At Snorkel AI, we’re redefining how people and organizations build AI applications. We’re building Snorkel Flow, a visual interface for end-to-end development platform, complete with powerful programmatic interfaces for driving the development process for full AI application workflows: from preprocessing, to programmatic training data creation, to ML model training, to analysis, and deployment. Modern AI requires large labeled training datasets to learn from. While traditional approaches typically rely on armies of human annotators to label by hand, Snorkel Flow empowers users to programmatically label and build training data sets to drive a radically faster, more flexible, and higher quality end-to-end AI development process.
Excited to help us redefine how AI applications are built? Apply to be the newest Snorkeler!
As a UX designer, you will be an advocate for the user and own the workflow and interaction design for the Snorkel Flow platform, focusing on integrating AI applications, and making the user workflow more intuitive. At Snorkel AI, you’ll be part of a fun and ambitious team excited about collaborating to define how modern AI applications are built and democratize AI.
- Define user experience in the Snorkel Flow platform for various user personas
- Incorporate AI and ML knowledge to define and end-to-end intuitive workflows in the platform
- Work with customers and represent their voice while designing platform components
- Collaborate with engineering, product, and strategy to design frictionless user workflow and mission critical features
- Communicate your ideas and work using mock ups, documentation, and prototypes
- Strong portfolio with a variety of design challenges you have solved to demonstrate thoughtful approach and attention to detail
- Experience with user-flow charts, wireframes, data visualization, and graphic applications
- Familiarity with AI, machine learning or data science. Some frontend web development experience is a plus!
- Ability to work collaboratively by providing and receiving feedback in a fast-paced environment
Be Your Best At Snorkel
At Snorkel AI, we actively work to create an environment that values end-to-end ownership, diverse forms of impact, and opportunities for personal growth. Snorkelers are supported by an amazing team and an amazing set of benefits. We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans for Snorkelers and their families, plus a yearly wellness stipend. Our 401k program lets Snorkelers plan for their future with a 100% match up to 5% of annual salary. Learn more about these benefits and more — like our workstation setup allowance — on our Careers page.
Snorkel AI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Snorkel AI embraces diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Snorkel AI prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, performance, merit, and business need.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.