Sr. Product Designer
Senior Product Designer - Remote
Date: Mar 13, 2021
Location: Boston, MA, US, 02111 Barcelona, B, ES, 08019
Who We Are:
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer to join our newly formed and growing design team. You'll be one of the architects of our mission, helping millions of small businesses around the world by delivering incredible product and digital experience. We are customer-focused, and you should be too. After all, we're building products, tools and services that are helping them grow their businesses and build a better future for themselves and their families.
What You Will Do:
- Develop new, innovative experiences across sites and platforms within the Vistaprint product experience
- Build high-quality, user-centric, measurably impactful work that will affect millions of customers globally
- Partner with talented leaders, designers, PMs and engineers and have a direct impact on the future look and feel of Vista
- 5-10+ years working within a digital, design environment (agency and/or in-house) for a tech/retail/consumer brand
- Proven ability in developing large scale, high-quality, digital experiences
- Expert in all aspects of design in a digital, product or user-centric space
- Able to balance quality standards with MVP testing strategies
- Background in producing data-informed, measurable effective UX by leveraging customer insights, A/B testing and personalization
- Able to build strong cross functional relationships with design, creative, technical and business partners
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Remote based
Nice to Have:
- Collaboration with global teams
- Using machine learning algorithms to drive design solutions
- Retail, content or similar merchandising background
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- If you are looking to have a large impact at a great company and work with a fun, passionate team. Work with talented colleagues on hard problems that help millions of customers across the globe.
- Be a part of reinventing the Vistaprint brand. Don’t look at our current site. Or better yet, do and see the potential. Our masks website will give you an idea of where we’re headed: vistaprint.com/masks
- Design is now core to our culture and key to push our business forward. We recently acquired 99Designs. Our goal is to deliver quality design services, tools and products to the world.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.