UX/UI Web Designer
AnaVation is looking for a talented User eXperience / User Interface (UX/UI) web site / web application designer to support the customer’s Training Division. This position will apply state of the art technology solutions to meet the Training Division’s business processes. The web application design will be presented for approval to the project management team and the customer.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting the development and design of user interfaces for custom built web applications.
- Working with the project manager, business analysts, and the software development team to create an intuitive and fluid design and
- Ensuring that design is consistently applied across the application.
- Advocating for the users and working to limit user frustration.
- Ensuring that the final training products meet Accessibility and Section 508 standards.
- Proven experience with UX/UI web application design
- Ability to collaboration with team members and software developers
- Ability to create mockups or wireframes and present these to management and the development team for approval.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance over time.
- Participation in Agile project management teams.
- Proficient in popular graphics creation and editing software packages.