JOB TARGET / RAISON D'ÊTRE
Preligens has developed efficient monitoring tools based on an automated analysis of geospatial information and multiple other sources. By combining state-of-the-art AI techniques in both Computer Vision and Deep Learning, Preligens provides its customers with more reliable and more precise information, thus enabling faster interventions for a safer environment.
Our fast growth (x5/year) is fueled by international development (UK, Germany, US) and development of new product lines.
You will be working with the Lead Product Manager & developer squad dedicated to crafting and setting up new features for our platform dedicated to Defense satellite imagery analysts. You will be in charge of improving the design of our existing interfaces to improve productivity of Defense satellite imagery analysts when monitoring new areas.
MAIN AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY / PÉRIMÈTRE DE RESPONSABILITÉS
Improve the design of interfaces including new features along the production workflow to allow users to go faster when working on our platform.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / ACTIVITÉS PRINCIPALES
- User interviews (internal user at first) to identify and capture typical user scenarios, including edge-cases
- Design the new interfaces for the production tool including additional features needed by our customers
- Prioritize features to develop in the interface with the product manager help
INFLUENCE ON RESULTS / DIMENSIONS CARACTÉRISTIQUES
- Past experience (internship or projects) relying on UX
- Sketching skills and/or design tools proficiency
- Good organizational skills and autonomy, ability to synthesize and restitute in written and oral form
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take on challenges, show resiliency and always learn new skills
Defense sector knowledge