UX Content Strategist
This position is also available for remote workers across the US.
Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless plug-and-play platform from which to offer product insurance to their customers. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer-first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands and retailers, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs. We are hiring a contractor UX Content Strategist for 6 months with a possibility to convert to full time based on performance and company needs. This position will report to the VP of Product. The ideal candidate has at least 3+ years of experience as a UX Content Strategist in a product-focused organization; strong preference for insurance, fintech, or ecommerce industry experience; working across website and app experiences; and is a strong communicator who enjoys working cross-functionally to create cohesive experiences. Having experience as a creative copy strategist with an ad agency is a plus.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with design, product, and marketing teams to understand requirements, identify users' content needs, and align on business goals.
- Create content strategy deliverables including (but not limited to) content models, journey maps, content audits, and copy docs
- Advocate for content discovery and planning, ensuring the right content activities are prioritized and executed on cross-functional teams.
- Serve as a connected point between Product & Marketing and other functions in the company such as Sales, Partnership, Customer Experience to create connected content experiences, including messaging strategy, voice and tone, across the customer journey.
- Develop and communicate content strategy recommendations to project teams, including audit findings, sourcing plans, content types, template requirements, sitemaps and taxonomies, traffic analyses, etc.
- Test and refine content based on analytics, user feedback, and other performance data; present findings to leadership.
- Present work and effectively communicate methodologies to a broad audience, including peers, cross-functional teams, and executive leadership
What We're Seeking:
- You have 3+ years experience as a content strategist in a product-focused environment. Other related experiences such as creative copy strategist, copywriter, designer, UXA/IA may also be considered, but not preferred.
- You have an ability to translate complex concepts into content that is clear, concise, and human
- You have an understanding of user experience and content optimization principles across channels (web, app, email, performance marketing, brand marketing, and social media) and devices, including basic SEO principles
- You have experience working with content management systems
- You have strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- You have familiarity with principles of information architecture and wayfinding
- You have knowledge of Google Analytics or other analytics platform
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of (virtual) events
- If you are converted to full-time, you will also be eligible for equity and unlimited pay time off