EverlyWell provides direct-to-consumer home health tests with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. We empower people to take control of their health by making lab testing easy to access, understand, and afford. EverlyWell is growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We move at a rapid pace to solve problems quickly so that our customers have a rewarding experience. If this sounds like your type of environment, we are eager to speak to you!
We’re hiring a talented mid/senior level UX/UI Designer to lead the design of innovative consumer facing software. You will be a key resource on the Product team, producing designs for new and existing features and products. Our Product team is a collaborative group who love to roll their sleeves up. You will participate in product ideation and concept development using an iterative, user-centered design process.
At EverlyWell you will be involved in...
- Articulate how a design solution fits into an overall narrative and addresses an unmet user or business need.
- Produce designs for new and existing features and products through wireframes, visual comps, prototypes and design specifications.
- Define holistic solutions and understand system-level implications of design decisions.
- Plan and facilitate brainstorming sessions and creative workshops.
- Develop high-level concepts that consider the user, business, technology constraints, and insights gathered through research and testing.
- Validate and improve designs using both qualitative and quantitative methods, through close collaboration with development and product managers.
- Uphold product quality by ensuring that design solutions are implemented as intended, through close collaboration with product and development teams.
- Help out with general marketing needs such as email design, animations, video.
For the UX/UI Designer we’re looking for…
- Experience designing web-based software applications, preferably for a consumer-facing e-commerce product
- Familiarity working in Sketch, Zeplin, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio demonstrating knowledge of visual and user experience design
- Experience prototyping, wireframing, and vetting ideas with both users and internal stakeholders
- Understanding of Agile methodology
Nice-to-haves but not required...
- Bachelor's Degree in visual communication, new media, or a related field
- Experience working with animation as it relates to UX and UI
- Some knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Understanding of native iOS / Android design patterns
We love working here because…
- Venture backed by top-tier firms
- The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
- Open vacation policy
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Health benefits
EverlyWell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.