Lead UX Designer
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. OneLogin is the identity platform for secure, scalable, and smart experiences. With the OneLogin Trusted Experience Platform™, customers can connect all of their applications, identify potential threats, and act quickly. We secure over 2,500 customers worldwide, including Airbus, Stitch Fix, Uber, PetCo and AAA. We partner with companies like AWS, Box, Workday and Service to deliver a desired customer experience. We are a 300 person company, headquartered in San Francisco, California with office locations in Redmond, Atlanta, and Dublin, plus remote locations around the globe.
We are also proud to announce that Gartner has named us a Leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Access Management. This is an incredibly exciting recognition for us and the first time that OneLogin has been named a Leader in the Quadrant. This acknowledgment will have a significant impact on our ability to scale the business via increased brand recognition and sales execution. We have a strong Executive Team in place and ready to take OneLogin to our next level of performance and scale. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for a mid-to-senior level User Experience Lead with Enterprise SaaS experience.
Our product helps enterprises secure all apps for all users across all devices. If you love designing clean, functional products and services across a wide array of digital touchpoints and platforms, we’d love to talk to you. We are interested in people who are comfortable in a highly fluid environment. You bring the drive, smarts, and curiosity; we’ll provide the environment for you to thrive and grow.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Actively participate in defining the OneLogin product strategy and roadmap
- Gain a deep understanding of our business objectives, users, market opportunities, and competition
- Collaborate as a member of cross-functional teams that include Product Managers, Engineers and Customer Support
- Establish a low-friction design process that moves business and product concepts from inception through design elaboration, development, QA and finally into production
- Present your design solutions to internal stakeholders, evangelize and defend your design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
- Actively solicit design and usability feedback from OneLogin’s customers and users, incorporating feedback, technical constraints, and usability findings into design
- Ensure that design solutions are measurable and identify success metrics that will be used to hold its performance to account
- Expertly craft UX documentation, including: conceptual diagrams, storyboards, information architecture, interaction flows, wireframes and easily consumable specifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical work experience in Design
- 5+ or years of relevant work experience
- Experience designing Enterprise SaaS products
- Experience taking a design end-to-end; from creative inception to production asset completion
- Successfully released designs that demonstrate breadth and depth in UX and visual design skills, approach and process, and creativity for solving interesting challenges, or visual solutions to user pain points
- Progressive evolution of a design - we want to understand the business problem you were trying to solve, the design started, significant iterations and the final product
- The ability to work independently, prioritize, and solve problems proactively. You like to deliver real results and you work fast. You iterate quickly on concepts, and think in terms of hours/days and not weeks/months.
- You’re excited to use the latest design technology to produce your work. OneLogin is currently using a combination of Figma, Sketch, Invision, Zeplin and Adobe Creative Cloud tools
- Experience defining key success metrics and monitoring performance
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility