Everbridge is looking for a Content: UX/Writer Intern to join our Burlington, MA team.
What you’ll do:
· Understand our personas/audience roles, our customer’s journey, and use cases to create task-based/UX content.
· Help develop/edit customer-facing product documentation to teach customers about Everbridge products.
· Help develop/edit product demonstration videos or screen video captures for use in online/UX product documentation.
· Incorporate feedback from subject matter experts (SMEs) into documentation.
· Take screenshots to use in the documentation.
· Assist with other Learning team-related responsibilities.
What you’ll bring:
· Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program (bachelor’s or associate’s degree) with a major/focus in Technical Writing, Communications, English, or other related field.
· 1+ years of relevant experience or 2+ years of relevant experience preferred.
· Experience with Camtasia or other video production software, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe RoboHelp 2020, Microsoft Word preferred.
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.