Who we are
Eaze is a cannabis delivery platform and marketplace that connects adult consumers with licensed dispensaries and products. Eaze has built a sophisticated logistics and technology platform to provide fast, efficient delivery of a broad variety of cannabis products across California. We are on a mission to enhance safe access to legal cannabis, educate people about cannabis as a tool for wellness, and drive smart cannabis policies.
At Eaze, you will work alongside a world-class team of product managers, designers, and engineers representing a wide range of backgrounds and strengths. Your work will be critical to enabling Eaze to scale its business while creating delightful customer experiences that set the standard for a nascent industry.
We are looking to add a Senior UI/Visual Designer to our product team focused on making our entire suite of products stunning, clean, on-brand, but functional for users. The role would be a 3-6 month contract with the option to extend for the right candidate.
What you'll do
- Lead the charge in the “last-mile” of the design cycle-- Visual, UI, Branding.
- Be a fundamental part of designing the next generation of UX for our consumer-facing website. We’re in the middle of a redesign and you’ll be a key part of solving our Next Gen problems.
- Work with members of the Product team to create stunning but functional experiences.
- Work closely with engineers in the building and QA process before releases.
- Turn wireframes and sketches into masterful, pixel perfect, hi-fi mocks & prototypes.
- Scale Designs from mobile to desktop views, across all breakpoints, and understand the nuances of each use case
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of relevant experience (Bonus for start-up experience)
- Expertise in Sketch, Zeplin, and other tools used to deliver design deliverables.
- Agonizes over details and thrives in the visual weeds of designs.
- Obsessed with cleaning up and pixel-perfecting MVP designs-- you see a mess and instinctively know how to make it beautiful and useable.
- Highly effective and persuasive interpersonal communication skills.
- Deep understanding of Material Design, Design systems, User Interaction patterns, Color theory, typography, and user interface design
- Can work autonomously and create on-brand designs without a design library or sticker sheet.
- Effective and creative problem-solving abilities - always sees more than 1 way to solve a problem.
- Concerned first and foremost with functionality, performance--but able to balance that out with visual appeal
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, and demonstrates a true sense of ownership and urgency.