Product Content Strategist
At Pitch we pride ourselves on crisp, concise copywriting across all properties, including the product itself. As Pitch becomes more powerful, it’s important that it never feels complex — particularly to our customers. That’s why we’re searching for someone to own all product copy to ensure it’s informative, consistent, and enjoyable to consume. As Product Content Strategist, you’ll be a key member of the product marketing team and will work closely with product managers, product designers, and user researchers to develop and maintain a best-in-class approach to content design that educates and delights. Sound interesting? Keep reading!
What you'll get to do...
- Write, edit, test, and improve content that makes Pitch easy to understand and delightful to use. This includes everything from onboarding flows to release notes.
- Partner with product marketing, product teams, and cross-functional colleagues to establish and maintain a consistent voice and tone across the entire Pitch product.
- Work with product marketing and product teams to take new features from initial ideation to successful release.
- Forge relationships and establish processes around communications with product teams, ensuring that a marketing perspective gets heard early on in the feature development process.
- Manage and refine the technical workflow around product copy to support timely updates and establish a strong foundation for localization in the coming years.
This role is perfect for you if...
- You’re an experienced copywriter with exceptional attention to detail. We write in American English for a global audience, so we're looking for someone who can write in English idiomatically, but understands when to skip idioms in favor of straightforward copy.
- You bring a demonstrated record of writing successful UX/UI copy with measurable impact and can share a portfolio highlighting your best work.
- You're eager to establish a new function. We will give you the tools and support to succeed, but will look to you to define and evangelize what product content strategy looks like at Pitch.
- You’re a proven project manager with experience in uniting cross-functional teammates under one common goal.
- You’re a strong communicator who can create consensus on plans, projects, and big ideas, and feels comfortable presenting in front of a (virtual) room.
- You care deeply about the customer experience and jump at the chance to participate in feedback calls and usability studies.
- You’re a strategic thinker who can develop hypotheses, test them, and iterate while balancing other projects and priorities.
- You appreciate a deep dive into the data, but understand how to blend metrics, best practices, and intuition.
- You have experience working with others in GitHub, Figma, and Notion.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Come one, come all!