Uberflip is a marketing technology company with 140+ employees founded in Toronto, Canada in 2012. Our content experience platform empowers marketing and sales to create engaging, relevant content destinations quickly for every campaign, audience, and stage of the customer journey. Marketing teams use our platform to scale how they incorporate content into every touchpoint and remove friction from the customer journey by surfacing the right content at the right time.
We're on the search for a UX Designer!
Our Product Team is looking for a results-oriented design practitioner to join our team to evolve our experiences, contributing to raising the bar on our best-in-class platform. In this role, you will drive and be responsible for the workflow, interface, design and usability of Uberflip's products.
What you will be doing:
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers and our Engineering team to bring concepts to life, communicating UX requirements, design models and implementation concerns
- Design thoughtful, detailed and compelling wireframes, prototypes and UI specifications
- LUV (Listen, Understand, Value) our users; get feedback, conduct research and user testing to understand how users interact with our product and what their needs are
- Create innovative end-to-end user experiences and solutions that add value and creates consistency in the platform
- Recommend new, creative ways to make our tools easy to use and intuitive for our users
- Act as our subject matter expert on UX; cast the vision and set the direction for our UX strategy, and define and develop user experience guidelines, processes and best practices within the company
We want to talk to you if:
- Have accumulated 3-5+ years in User Experience Design or equivalent experience designing software applications for enterprise, commercial desktop or web-based products (it's a plus if you've worked on a SaaS or enterprise software product)
- Are excited to own the overall product experience and have experienced balancing multiple projects
- Strive to make the web more human-friendly and beautifulTake a user-centric approach to problem-solving, talking to customers, user testing and responding to feedback
- Are fluent in your knowledge and use of wireframing tools like Sketch or Invision and prototyping tools like Adobe Creative Suite and Balsamiq
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standardsHave an outstanding portfolio of interactive designs and detailed wireframes
- Are passionate about design thinking and innovation, and love keeping a pulse on what's new/now/next in digital trends
What you will love about us:
- Great Company Culture
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family starting day one
- Wellness Programs including company paid counselling
- Flexible Working Hours OR Remote work flexibility
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Additional Paid L.U.V and Wellness Days
- Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Learning Credits to put towards your professional development
- (Virtual) Regular Standups, Demos, and Socials to keep us aligned and connected
- And so much more!
Uberflip is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our work will be. If you're smart and great at what you do, come as you are.