- In cooperation with our engineering team you develop and implement new features and an intuitive interface for Alasco.
- You are responsible for the look & interactions of Alasco’s Website and App (UX / UI Design).
- Your handover to engineers is as a complete HTML / CSS package.
- Through interviews and research you identify the requirements and working methods of our target customers. You translate this knowledge into an intuitive and modern design.
- You create prototypes for hypothesis and validate directly with the customers. You collaborate on this with our UX researchers.
- You take part in all SCRUM meetings and contribute to the further development of product.
- You have at least 3 years professional experience both in design and modeling of user interfaces.
- You are able to create designs not only in Sketch / XD, but also as complete HTML / CSS pages.
- You have prior experience in building applications on a web stack, that work on all devices and have professional users as a target group. Having worked on a SaaS application before is a requirement.
- You have worked before in an agile product development team.
- You have experience in user research and build prototypes with different levels of fidelity.
- You speak German at the level of a native speaker (C2) and English fluently.