UX Design Intern
UX Design Intern
KInduct Technologies (Kinduct.com) is a leading data and analytics software provider that is changing the way information shapes human performance. Kinduct’s highly secure, cloud-based platform allows sports, health and wellness organizations to spend less time managing their data and more time using it to inform decisions, promote constant improvements and produce exceptional results. Kinduct is the software provider of choice for many world-leading professional and elite sports organizations across the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, and other professional and elite leagues.
Working as a UX Design Intern you will have the opportunity to drive outstanding user experience on our web and mobile products, as well as on our corporate website and landing pages. In addition you will be responsible for setting the standards for our design elements and ensuring that the “Kinduct Feel” is in everything we do, not only a product perspective, but also in our external materials and internal design projects. If you’ve ever wanted a chance to make a strong impact in a market leading company from a design perspective this opportunity is for you.
Why choose Kinduct?:
- Many hands on opportunities to learn and grow within your discipline
- The ability to make an impact on how athletes and teams view and use our product
- A supportive remote working set up
- The opportunity to work within a collaborative, diverse and team focused environment, while ensuring we laugh the way!
What sets you apart:
As a member of our Product Design team and reporting to the UX/UI Designer, you’ll collaborate closely with our amazing software developers, product managers, marketing gurus, and other stakeholders to design and shape our world-class platform and all design elements of the organization. If you have the technical skills, experience, and personality to design elegant solutions to complex UI/UX challenges and can get your hands dirty delivering on marketing and sales and other collaterals, we want to hear from you.
- Strong design portfolio (Must include a portfolio URL or digital samples with your application)
- Knowledge of marketing communications design – digital marketing in particular
- Knowledge of user experience, web design and development processes, methods, and principles
- Experience using Invision and Sketch or Balsamiq preferred
- Working knowledge of programming languages a big plus
- Knowledge of architectural concepts, strategies, roadmaps, reference architectures, architectural patterns, frameworks and principles
- Experience using Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or other analytics tools
- You are organized, able to work independently, and flexible to switch rapidly between different projects
- Strong visualization skills with the ability to clearly communicate, both in writing and orally
- Aware of current trends and new technologies in information architecture and design
- Must be: Collaborative, self motivated, passionate about what you do!
- Work with the UX/UI Designer to strategize and plan compelling and effective design concepts
- Work with the UX/UI Designer to execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
- Work with the UX/UI Designer to conceptualize original design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Work with the UX/UI Designer to create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers and Development teams during the implementation process
- Advocate for users/consumers throughout the development process.
- Promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards across mobile platforms
- Assist with web design, CSS efforts when required.
All employees of Kinduct are required to provide a current criminal background check.