Sharebite is an online food ordering platform with a social mission. Our platform is built exclusively for companies, allowing their employees to place meal orders with incredible restaurants while helping to address social injustice in our communities.
- Collaborate with the product design, engineering, operations, and business development teams to create robust designs for internal tools and our consumer-facing applications (following the process from scoping and requirements gathering, exploration, prototyping and testing/validation)
- Help conduct user experience research and apply learnings to improve our existing features as well as exploring new product opportunities
- Gather product requirements and communicate design decisions to stakeholders across the company
- Assist in developing the visual identity of Sharebite, advise in branding and product positioning
- Help grow the design at Sharebite and spearhead design thinking education across departments
- Professional or academic experience in design/product, preferably in consumer platforms and e-commerce sites/apps.
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, or other relevant design software
- Empathetic, passionate about delivering thoughtful and human-centered designs and experiences
- Receptive to feedback and open to collaborating with multiple stakeholders and designers
- Experience in user research preferred
- Experience designing across multiple device types and sizes
- Strong communication skills, ability to articulate and defend design decisions
- Strong visual sense and interest in trends in visual design and usability
- A thoughtful body of past work that clearly communicates your process, the outcomes, and the contributions you made.
- Passionate about social responsibility, justice, and giving back to the community
Portfolio Required. Please be sure to provide any relevant passwords!
If you think you are able to handle the pressure and represent one of the fastest growing startups in the corporate food space, we’d love to talk with you!