UX / UI Designer
Sitejabber is used by millions of consumers each month to make better purchasing decisions online. At Sitejabber you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact by helping people stay safe online and discover great new businesses. The team you’ll work with is very small, so you will have significant responsibility and be a major contributor to the company’s growth.
We’re looking for a creative UX designer who is passionate about building great products and helping consumers make better purchasing decisions online. You should be comfortable with traditional design conventions as well as driving product innovation through forward-thinking design concepts. An interest in major lifestyle verticals such as shopping, fashion, beauty and fitness is a plus.
What You Will Do
* Create layout, graphic elements, assets, and visual designs that flow in responsive design environments
* Work with development team to quickly implement and iterate on consumer-facing product features
* Set style guides that reflect brand standards for interactive, user-centric products
* Ensure that all creative assets across all channels meet Sitejabber's visual standards and style
* Possess expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital
We Are Looking For
* Bachelor’s Degree, deep experience of graphic and UI design, 2+ years of experience.
* Passion for designing user-centric product experiences
* Experience with Adobe products, Indesign, mockup software, and other designer tools
* An experienced, talented portfolio that indicates an ability to adapt to various design styles