UI/UX and Visual Designer
We are looking for an outstanding designer to compliment the Pitstop engineering team! Pitstop is exploring the intersection of machine learning and awesome user experience. Our growth has been accelerating and we're looking to work with designers to improve the experience of our current and future users.
We are looking for a UI/UX and Visual Designer with strong communication skills who possesses a passion for implementing disruptive technology. We are looking for someone who will work with us to enhance our customer relationships with the next generation of our mobile app and software.
- At least 2 years of experience and a strong portfolio in UX Design. Your portfolio should show complex problems you have solved.
- Should be able to design for Android, iOS and Web based apps.
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Use the latest tools such as invisionApp, Sketch and understanding of UI libraries like MaterialUI and Antd.
- A diverse design portfolio that showcases a deep understanding of Human-
Centered interaction design
- Experience conceiving and designing consumer-facing applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Good to Have
- Worked on user centric apps
- Can help with designing marketing campaigns and content creation
- Branding (Logo creation, typography, making the message of the company
clearer to the user)
-Knowledge or previous work experience from Automotive is highly valued
We want to start with contract work with a possibility to work full time with us.