Lead UI/UX Designer
Bespoke Post is a lifestyle brand dedicated to delivering Goods and Guidance. Through our innovative subscription and e-commerce platform, we combine lifestyle goods with immersive content to ignite curiosity and confidence in our customers. Working with Bespoke Post means being part of a smart, collaborative, and nimble team, and being able to have an immediate impact on a growing company.
We get excited about polished and intuitive web design. To get there, we’re growing our Product team to re-envision our e-commerce platform and we’re looking for a Lead UI/UX Designer to spearhead this design process.
As our UI/UX lead, you’ll head up the design of our website as we work to implement and test new features. You’ll report to our Director of Product and work directly with our Founders and Engineering team on a daily basis, while also working closely with our Creative team to ensure that cross-functional stakeholders are aligned . This is a fast-paced, exciting role where you’ll coalesce our brand aesthetic, user journey, and business strategy.
- Translate conceptual ideas into wireframes, user flows, and designs ready to hand-off to our engineering team
- Manage Jira requests outlining flow and project to complete hand-off with engineering team
- Collaborate with our engineering team to implement your designs and QA experiences
- Advocate for a scalable design system and effective design documentation
- Collect feedback from customers and stakeholders throughout the product life cycle
- Act as the intermediary between our product and creative teams to ensure that projects are both realistic and in line with our brand aesthetics
- Develop UI solutions that communicate the brand beautifully without sacrificing functionality.
The ideal candidate:
- Wants to work in a high growth environment as a key contributor
- Has a refined UI aesthetic that considers usability, simplicity, and consistency
- Has a background in UX designing for mobile-first platforms, with an understanding of best practices and technical limitations
- Is an effective communicator and is able to manage cross-functional expectations and priorities
- Possesses a strong command of contemporary design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin and Invision
- Has experience working with Jira or is willing and able to learn
- Is experienced with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Has high attention to detail
- Is analytical and can understand the major KPI’s to test and improve
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with subscriptions or e-commerce
- Experience working in multiple startup environments
- Interaction design experience
- A strong online portfolio that demonstrates your design process and contribution to past projects
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, and vision coverage with FSA options
- 401k with company match
- Company equity
- Paid parental leave
- Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacation time
- Learning budget
- Work from home budget
- A free Bespoke Post box each month, plus additional discounts
- Regular team learning, social, and wellness events
We are proud to uphold an environment free of discrimination. Bespoke Post is an equal opportunity workplace and we recognize that our success is dependent on having an inclusive, collaborative team that is as diverse as, if not more than, the products we ship.