Apply for this job
At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that's why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Role: As a UX Designer, you will work with other designers, engineers, and product managers to understand and optimize the online experience on uipath.com to drive revenue and improve retention. You’ll advocate for a good user experience as part of a highly skilled team that values experimentation, iteration, and data-driven problem solving.
This is a contract position for 12 months.
This is what you’ll do at UiPath:
- Analyze and improve our customer journeys on www.uipath.com and our web properties.
- Develop and recommend customer journey strategy on our web properties through the development of sitemaps, wireframes, information architectures, user flows, and site navigation.
- Collect qualitative feedback, generate insights, and share them with colleagues. Implement surveys, run user tests, and produce heatmaps.
- Play a critical role in defining and achieving goals set for the website: this role will be responsible for presenting strategies that deliver improvements in the user experience along the KPIs defined for our web properties.
- Test new strategies on the websites (A/B) and assess their value in our overall customer journey landscape.
- Understand and communicate strategic implications of competitive activities.
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
- 4+ years experience working in UX Design with creative individuals and teams.
- Validated experience with UX Design for websites within an enterprise environment.
- Experience driving user experience standards in large organizations.
- Deep understanding of user needs, especially concerning accessibility standards.
- Versed in business analytics with an affinity for data-driven design.
- Ability to juggle multiple, complex projects and deploy resources accordingly, often under tight deadlines.
- Experience translating business requirement documents into designs and mock-ups.
- Proficient with Figma / Sketch.
- The successful candidate will have strong leadership and communications skills, a highly collaborative style that fosters strong relationships.
- BA/BS degree required.
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups, can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have great impact and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.