UX Content Strategist
Our Product team is the guardian and curator of the Digital Therapist's features and appearance.
They also liaise between our Clinical and Tech teams to ensure the Digital Therapist is dependable, razor-sharp and constantly evolving.
SWORD Health is a pioneering digital healthcare company working to relieve the millions of people suffering from musculoskeletal pain. Our groundbreaking solution pairs licensed physical therapists with an artificial intelligence powered digital therapist to help people overcome chronic and post-surgical pain faster and more cost-effectively than anything out there. We’re on a mission to reduce U.S. healthcare costs by $70B by making it simple for people to recover at home, without resorting to imaging, surgeries or opioids.
What You'll Do:
- Build and cultivate the UX content strategy process
- Lead UX content projects from ideation to execution
- Create and implement user-centric solutions that holistically align with business goals and user needs (patients and therapists)
- Act as the UX content stakeholder for multiple cross-functional teams
- Establish and evangelize UX content standards and guidelines
- Minimum 2-5 years of UX content strategy experience with a strong portfolio of end-to-end projects
- Proven track record of cross-functional collaboration with Product, Design, and UX research teams
- A firm understanding of user-centric design and product development best practices
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry;
- A stimulating atmosphere with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture;
- A flexible environment where you organized your work dynamic: flexible working hours, remote work policy and unlimited vacations;
- Access to health and well-being programs (yoga classes, digital therapist sessions).
Please note that SWORD Health Recruiting will only correspond through @swordhealth.com domain email addresses. Any outside requests claiming to represent SWORD Health Recruiting may be fraudulent. We will never ask you to submit payment or financial information to participate in our interview process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the relevant authorities, such as the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you'd like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from SWORD Health Recruiting, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.